New Year Wishes
- May every day of the New Year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family! Happy New Year
- Wishing you a new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth and laughter.
May we live as God intended – in a world at peace and the awareness of His love in every sunset – every flower’s unfolding petals – every baby’s smile – every lover’s kiss and every wonderful – astonishing – miraculous beat of our heart. A Very Happy New Year to All!
- Here’s to another New Year of endless possibilities.
- There are things that are sometimes left undone and there are things that are sometimes left unsaid – But wishing someone like you can never be left – So I would like to take this moment to wish you and your loved ones a joyous and wonderful New Year.
- What New Year is about: New Year is not about changing Dates and Directions – It is not about changing Calendar, but Commitment – It is not about changing Actions, but Attitude. May you Commit and Create your best Year Ever!
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one .
- I wish you have – 12 months of happiness – 52 weeks of fun – 365 days of success – 8760 hours of good health – 52600 minutes of good luck and 3153600 seconds of joy.
Happy New Year!
- May the dawn of this New Year fill your heart with new hopes – Opens up new horizons and brings for you, the promise of brighter tomorrows. Have a wonderful new year.
- With the passing year, so shall pass, the pains and troubles of the past. Stop thinking about the times that are gone, instead use your time worrying about the future. Wishing you a fantastic and prosperous New Year.
- Wish you a very happy New year ahead, full of happiness. Let the journey of life be full of successful milestones. Happy New Year.
- In the New Year you get to make a whole lot of New Mistakes – glorious and amazing ones . Make mistakes that nobody has ever made before!
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called ‘Opportunity’ and its first chapter is ‘New Year’s Day’.
- May you have a heart of courage, a mind of will and may you get whatever you desire, always at your will. Happy New Year
- May this new year be the year when all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
- Every end, has a new beginning. – Keep up the determination with spirits unshaken and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and effort you can achieve what you most desire. Wishing you a very happy new year.
- Wishing you good health, happiness and success in the coming year and always. Happy New Year!
Funny New Year Wishes
- Many people look forward to the new year for a new start to old habits.
- I will conserve water this year. I will do the laundry less but use deodorant more. Happy New Year!
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. – Bill Vaughan
- People treat New Year’s like a life-changing event! If your life sucked last year, it’s probably going to suck this year too. But we can’t help but hope.
- My New Year’s Resolution is not to make any sarcastic remarks about how idiotic New Year’s Resolutions are.
- If I had done you wrong, I am sorry! May you still give me a chance this New Year to do it over and over again. Happy New Year!
- I will no longer wish you more success. You’ve had so much already. This year it should be MINE!
- A New Year’s Resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors and let every New Year find you a better man.
- New Year’s Day: The accepted time to make the regular annual good resolutions. – Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. – Mark Twain
- There were many times this year when – I Disturbed you – Troubled you – Irritated you – Bugged you – Made fun of you, but today I just want to tell you that I plan to continue it in force, this year too. Happy New Year!
- Wish you a happy new year where you can have a fresh start at binge eating, boozing and slacking off.
- Another year gone by – Wonder what this year has in store for us? – Another 365 days If we are lucky.
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect and thank God that it can go. – Brooks Atkinson
May you wake up on January 1st, finding that the world has not come to an end, the lights work, the water faucets flow and the sky has not fallen.
- This New Year, be at peace with your appearance, you are perfect in shape. After all round is a shape too.
- My New Year’s Resolution is to stop procrastinating. – I am not starting until next week though!
- I don’t have a New Year’s Resolution! You don’t need that crap, when you’re perfect.
- I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I didn’t become a better person.
- Well don’t expect any New Year’s Resolutions from me. I plan on staying the same awkward – sarcastic – foul-mouthed delight – that you’ve all come to know and love.
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to. – P.J. O’Rourke
May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere in the rush hour in less than an hour and when you get there may you find a parking space.
- I wish this new year gives you more strength and courage to fight with your sibling over the TV remote and fight with your partner over random issues. Happy New Year
- Before i get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, get naked and get arrested, Let me wish you a ‘Happy New Year’.
May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist – your cardiologist – your endocrinologist – your urologist – your proctologist – your podiatrist – your psychiatrist – your gynecologist – your plumber and the IRS.
- May this New Year give you wisdom to STOP sending me Facebook game requests.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughan
- My New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly – provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. – James Agate
May your hair – your teeth – your face-lift – your abs and your stocks not fall and may your blood pressure your triglycerides – your cholesterol – your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise. Happy New Year to You!
- Here’s to 51 weeks of not having to bother making empty promises about improving ourselves in any capacity. Happy New Year!