The one thing unique ingredient to any friendship is that it’s no solitary act. Friendship is extremely intricate in nature, but flourishes well in the right environment. Sounding more life a flower, but in saying that, it too, has a need to be nurtured and nourished for it to bloom and grow in strength.
- Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. – Euripides
- Show me your friends, and I will show you who you are!
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
- There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
- The secret to friendship is being a good listener.
- A friend is one who believes in you. when you are struggling to believe in yourself.
- Never let your friends feel lonely – Disturb them all the time. – Funny Quotes
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Friendship is a promise made by the heart. Silent and Unwritten. Unbreakable by distance, and will remain forever, untouched by time.
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers – Love Quotes
- Friendship is like peeing your pants every one can see it, but only you can feel the warmth it brings.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- If you want to see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who’s still comes to your aide.
- A man cannot be said to succeed in this life who does not satisfy one friend.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- A false friend, like a shadow, attend only while the sun shines.
- Love is blind, but friendship only closes its eyes.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
- Friends will always stand by you when you are right and won’t hesitate to tell you when you are wrong.
- A true friend is someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- True friendship is like sound health – the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
- A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you.
- A true friend will never get in your way, unless you are about to fall.
- Friends are like bras, close to your heart and always there to support you. – Funny Quotes
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. – Thomas Aquinas
- The best kind of friend is one you can sit on a porch with, never say a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- When you are young it seems more friends mean better, When you are older, better friends mean more.
- It is more shameful to mistrust one’s friends than to be deceived by them.